Saturday, June 24, 2017

Coming Soon, on a face near you...

It's been two days since the last post with good reason. I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest. Remodeling sucks ass. When I remodel, I don't want to clean. When I clean, I don't want to remodel. The mental fortitude exists for one, but not both. I've been doing both. The though of blogging or writing after that is just a nonstarter.

Here's the thing, I am going to be posting stories as I write them, a chapter (or less) at a time. They will be original works that I plan to edit and sell one day, so don't be surprised if you see one disappear after a few chapters.

That's the plan, at least. In the mean time, have another personal blog post on the house.

If anyone ever reads this, woe is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment