Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Nothing Better To Do...

It's said great ideas come to you in the shower. I haven't bathed in nearly 36 hours because I was sleeping for the last 15 of those. Recovery is a bitch. But, while I was sleeping, I dreamed about coming back here and trying again. Seems like a good waste of time. It gives me a place to post that I don't have to interact with the stupid or family like on Twitter or Facebook.

Not much to say today. Busy cleaning up after family left and trying to keep my eyes open.

If your doctor offers you new antidepressants and you're allergic to the last batch, think twice before jumping at them. At least the anxiety medicine works. Also, I now understand the meaning of that Olivia Newton John song "Have You Ever Been Mellow?" Holy shit, that's a weird feeling.

Don't worry, I'm not crazy, not having manic episodes, not hearing voices or trying to hurt myself/anyone else. Just got tired of the overwhelming depression and severe panic attacks, and decided to get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment